Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu Pc270lc-8 jerky hydraulic

Robert Ferreira ยท 2020-06-26 19:45

When I am at about 1/4 to 1/2 throttle and are pulling up on boom and stick slowky they get very jerky.

Replies6
  1. #1funwithfuel2020-06-26 19:53

    Are you in P mode or L. L tends to make things a bit smoother.

  2. #2Robert Ferreira2020-06-26 20:53

    I think L. I will check tho.

  3. #3Jgm2020-07-10 15:47

    Like John said are you in L or P mode, when it's still the same in both modes check you LS pressure, should be around 18 to 22 bars

  4. #4CraneInnovation2020-07-10 18:45

    I can check the manual on monday but what's L and P mode? I noticed it on the screen in the one I'm running.

  5. #5funwithfuel2020-07-10 18:57

    L= lifting , fine control more finesse P= power , big strong movement. No finesse.

  6. #6Jgm2020-07-11 04:37

    Like I said when both modes are still jerky, check you LS pressure