On the main pumps you have to hoses with dead ends mounted to a bracket coming off blocks on the pumps coming from line filters. What is the purpose of the hoses and can you remove them and put block off slugs on the blocks.
Those are accumulators. They prevent the discharge hoses from dancing and banging. They are there to prevent other hoses failing. I would not remove, and do not have Joe-Blows hydraulic shop make one up if it leaks. They have designed expansion. Don't compromise, don't modify. Good luck
If you are describing what I think you are then they’re not accumulators, an accumulator is a nitrogen charged chamber. Those hoses are to reduce noise from the pumps. I wouldn’t remove them.
While technically not accumulators, they do dampen the pulse inherent in variable displacement pumps. Without them, damage will occur, but I dont recall if it's in the pump, or downstream.
The technical name is a snubber. The original hoses have blanked flanges to go in the holders which look like regular flange couplers. Those holders will seal a standard flange fitting but will fits won't last long. The usually blow off at the crimp fittings.