Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu pc300lc-5

polarisbryan ยท 2024-12-16 20:22

So I got a issue , had a helper put hydro oil in the tank as it was low. It has the locking cap which takes a Allen wrench to un lock to take fill cap off. Told him where I keep it and he reports back all good. I go to use the machine and do the pre check and notice the (what I'm assuming ) is a vent cap (beside the fill cap) was taken apart. I thought I could figure it out but evidently got something asked as now I have a slight leak from the weld seam on hydro tank. I'm told the tank itself is pressurized and I may have set it too high? And caused over pressurized condition in tank...... what are my options and how is the proper way to set it?

Replies0

No replies yet.