Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu Pc300lc-6 Simple wiring question

Jharp ยท 2019-08-08 21:19

Hi guys new to the forum have read alot here from time to time tho. My family has a small sand and gravel pit and one of our excavators had a burnt up wiring harness. It was taken out and repaired. The employee who did so left us high and dry. If someone could post a few pictures of their battery box area around the main solenoid and the grounds that go next to where the negative battery lead goes to. I have a manual but there are two wires T02 and T03 which there is no mention of anywhere that I can see that I can't figure out where they go and I want to avoid burning up a computer.

Replies2
  1. #1John C.2019-08-08 23:58

    I'd like to help but I all I have are Dash 5 books and they don't show a TO connector. The size of lugs makes me think they were likely hooked to the ground side battery terminal but you will have to have the book to make sure.

  2. #2Jharp2019-08-10 12:05

    I have the manual and there is no mention of a TO connector. I think one goes to the ground and one goes to the hotside of the main solenoid. I just can't figure it out really need to look at another machine.