loses power,
308-? better details please
it was running fine , and when i raise the rpm by the fuel control dial instead of it raising the rpm it lowers it
and it gives me code E316
DK88 asked a very pertinent question, Dash (what)? What is the Dash number that is part of the model number?
I googled your code and came up with E316 Abnormality in step-out of governor motor. I dont know much about komatsu hoes but from that I would be looking for a stepper motor controlling your throttle with a feed back. Perhaps you can check the wiring or linkage there and see if there is anything obvious.
seems to be a -3 with a 20XXX s/n so it has the saa6d107-2, e316 is a code for the throttle motor. are they any other codes? if no, and the unit will shut off id be willing to bet the linkage is toast. if it wont shut off thats because the throttle motor is bad .