Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC35 MR-2 hydraulic problems

komatsu_power ยท 2023-03-09 13:06

Hello. I have Komatsu PC35MR2 2006, with problem with hydraulic pump. Excavator working excellent when cold, but when warm up, hydraulic stalling engine when command held to end.. I note I have never had a problem with travelling, cold or warm travel working excellent. My plumber came and adjusted this valve that is in the picture, but it didn't make any difference, so I got a new pump, after installing the new pump I have a slight engine stalling and I have a big stalling engine when the use travel whether its cold or hot. Edit: I tried adjusting this valve from the picture and now the excavator is much slower and the hydraulics don't work at all at idle. What to do next, any advice is welcome?

Replies1
  1. #1komatsu_power2023-03-17 13:23

    Solved, problem with new pump, deacrease PC valve for flow, and gear pump have bad pressure and pilot pressure at idle 15bar, when changed gear pump hydraulics working property