Any Komatsu PC 30/40/45 experts? I have a PC45-1 that broke one of the blade control cables (the one between the blade control lever and bellcrank) but can't find where it goes once it exits into the cab floor.. The manual (which is very unclear) shows the bellcrank on the left side of the cab somewhere around the left control stick. It is not there. Pulled up the removable cab floorboards, still nothing. Looked under the cab for a access cover, nothing. I can see the two cables entering the cab floor but then just seem to disappear. Even tried a endoscope with no luck. Someone must have figured this out, its a 25+ year old machine. Any help would be appreciated !
Good day The attached looks a reasonable indication trust it is of help. Kind regards Uffex
Thanks, I saw the same drawing in my manual but it doesn't say specifically where it is. After more searching with the endoscope it looks to be on the left side of the machine directly behind the cab bulkhead. Access maybe by removing the left rear corner protector and the sheet metal bodywork in front of that. Definitely not accessible from inside the cab or underneath. I'm going to start disassembly tomorrow, If I solve the mystery I'll post here.