Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

WTB pin on thumb and pin grabber for cat 304.5 so many choices

Im-not-guilty · 2020-12-26 08:11

WTB pin on thumb and manual pin grabber for cat 304.5 So many companies so many choices Been running the helax power tilt for years digging trenches This machine is now going to live at home now Never purchased a thumb due to the power tilt but its time !! I think it would be more handy at home with the thumb So Im ready to ditch the power tilt and replace it with a thumb and quick coupler “I have 3 buckets” Any suggestions on where and what to buy

Replies3
  1. #1673moto2020-12-26 12:22

    I’m looking for a quick coupler too right now... figure on CAT having what you need. If you want to mix and match tho, This thread has info on what other machines might fit your setup: HeavyEquipmentForums

  2. #2Im-not-guilty2020-12-26 13:47

    Wow someone put some research into that list thanks for the info

  3. #3Tags2020-12-26 14:43

    I have a Geith pin grabber on my mini and I like it, but, I belive Doosan bought Geith and I have heard that the support and quality may have slipped a bit. A friend of mine has a few Werk Brau pin grabber couplers and is very happy with them as well as their main pin hydraulic thumbs.