I have a problem with the air conditioner in my machine where it comes up with a L01 fault code and switches the air conditioner off, I have to restart the machine to clear the code and restart the air conditioning but I would rather sort the problem and repair it but I haven't got a clue what it could be. The fault code it shows is L01 879GKX. It's on a 2013 Komatsu PC490LC -7. Any help greatly received!
I thought Komatsu was into the Dash 10 series by 2013. I don't have a Dash 7 book but my Dash 11 books shows that code to be refrigerant pressure input signal out of range. PM you email address and I can send you the page from the service manual.
Found the 879GKX code in the PC490LC-10 book. This code is triggered when the A/C controller sees the dual pressure switch open from above normal or below normal refrigerant pressure. Has anyone charged the A/C system recently? Was A/C system overcharged with refrigerant? Just a wild guess here but if you have to shut machine off, which could allow high pressure side of A/C system pressure to drop and reset dual pressure switch. After restarting machine could possibly take awhile for pressure to build up high enough to reopen dual pressure switch.