Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu pc50 uu2

Tiny69 · 2023-10-05 09:04

Guys i am having an issue with my excavator the boom up and stick in function at a very w rate when the hydraulic oil gets good and warm , to the point it functions will barely work i have tried everything even put a new pump on the machine any help would be greatly appreciated.

Replies6
  1. #1Tiny692023-10-05 13:07

    Excavator is a Komatsu pc50uu2

  2. #2Jaxo2023-10-09 14:25

    Did you check the hydraulic oil and for clogged filters. or is it only boom and stick? I have a PC45 - Great machine.

  3. #3Tiny692023-10-10 16:41

    I check and replaced all of it and all it is is stick in and boom up

  4. #4manref012023-10-12 01:34

    Have you check you port relief valves for the two functions

  5. #5Tiny692023-10-12 11:43

    I had a mechanic check the valves he couldn’t find any issues I replaced the main pump all fliuds and filters it seems to just fall on its face when it gets hot i have seen where others have this problem but am yet to see the fix

  6. #6heymccall2023-10-12 12:46

    There are screens in the inlet fittings to the pilot controls. They need checked, and possibly cleaned.