Hi everyone, I'm having overheating problem on my pc75uu3. I recently changed the waterpump, thermostat, belt and radiator. The fan seems to be in good condition, no loose parts and no cracking or pieces missing from the fins. That did not cure the problem. About a year ago, I had the hydraulic pump adjusted for more pressure and flow. It was then the machine started to heat up. You could run the machine for 3 1/2-4 hours before the buzzer sounded off and the meter is flashing at its peak (overheat). I also asking if anyone knows how to access error codes from the monitor. Please help me with this problem I can't figure it out. :Banghead
I would suggest you adjust the psi back to the stock setting..
thank you. I will try that
I would appreaciate it if someone knows how to adjust hydraulic setting? The manual does not show this.