Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu PC75UU-2E pattern change

Tags ยท 2021-04-24 22:38

So a guy I did some work for (who happens to be a brother of a good friend) called today and said he bought his own machine to finish a house site I installed the septic leaching trenches on. He was asking about changing the pattern from Cat/iso to JD/BHL pattern and that it has a switching valve but it changed to every pattern but JD. Is there any way to switch it over to JD controls? Attaching pic of serial # plate and if the writing around the pattern change valve.

Replies2
  1. #1uffex2021-04-25 04:29

    Good day All variations are possible the link ives full instructions it is safe to download if you need help drop me a line. Kind regards Uffex Go excatech.org > Library > Hydraulics > how 2 > H2 How to change the operating pattern

  2. #2Tags2021-04-25 13:12

    Thank you Uffex, really appreciate you taking the time to help, I will pass it along!