Hi Ive got a pc75uu-3 and have a light on my dash directly above the battery symbol that resembles a squashed beaker! it has a tear/ drip shape inside and did not turn off when I stopped the digger, also hour meter was still ticking over. I had to disconnect the battery terminal to get the light to turn off. Does any one know what this warning light is? all wording is in aisian. Also I would like to buy a owner/user manual (paper not downloaded) for the digger.
"The light is indicating "the condition of preheating". The lamp indicates the pre-heating time required when starting the engine below 0 degree C. The monitor lamp lights when the starting switch is turned to the HEAT position, and goes off after approx. 18 sec to show that pre heat is completed." At least that's how it's supposed to work. If it doesn't go out, perhaps a short? Manuals are usually available from the Komatsu dealer, or ebay http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Komatsu-PC75...uals&hash=item4849f2f8a4&_uhb=1#ht_879wt_1031
thanks for that.