Hi: My son just purchased a used Komatsu pc75uu-3 excavator. It is a GMM and all the controls are marked in some Asian language. There is a light flashing on the console. The light is on the left side of the Battery electrolyte warning light. I have a manual for a pc75uu-2. I can't figure out what this light is trying to tell me. I thing I might have something to do with the limit control on the boom, which prevents the boom from hitting the cab when the boom is offset to the left or right. Is this something I should be concerned about? The machine has 5100hrs on it and it seems to work fine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. We just got the machine and I just discovered this forum. Looks like a good place to be. Thanks Don
Is there a number displayed on the LCD panel as well ? It's most likely for a code involving one of the solenoid's in the boom. The machine has the ability to set the dig depth and arm limits, and when a solenoid craps out, the light flashes along with a number on the panel telling you which one it is. My UU-2 has done it since i've owned it. Doesn't harm the machine, but one of these day's i'll track it down and replace it.
Hi Directional; Thanks for the prompt reply. I just checked for a code. I appears that the number on the panel is displaying a depth for the bucket. I'll keep an eye on it and see if there is any change. Have a great day Don