Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu pc75uu no power to the stick

89.ho.ss ยท 2015-10-01 20:27

I recently had a leak on one of my hydraulic cylinders the machine set for about 3 months I had a shop fix the cylinder for me I installed the new cylinder in that time the batteries had died so I charge them up started the machine and I was able to operate the boom in the arm in the bucket without any problem I lifted the lever to get out of the machine when I got back in I push the lever back down and now I do not have any hydraulic control to the boom. I do have control for the tracks and for the blade. But nothing to either stick. Any info would help.

Replies1
  1. #1John C.2015-10-01 23:56

    Push down hard on the lock out lever and see if things work until you let up on it.