Hi all, the hour meter on this machine never worked and the LCD was always too faint to see through the yellowed glass, but now it seems to have finally given up completely. I see that the updated version of the monitor is available on Aliexpress for less than $500, it looks like it has the same connectors on it so it's worth a shot, but I would like to determine that I don't have a wiring problem first. Al the fuses are good, the service manual I have doesn't show what the pins should be reading on the wire harness besides pin 1 +24. I only measured voltage, I know some of the pins should be sensors that have variable resistance but I don't think that's relevant to this problem. Pin1 Power Source - 29v Pin 2 Strobe? - 0.1v Pin 5 Start Signal - 0.5v Pin 8 Serial Date? - 8.5v Pin 9 Oil Pressure 0.1v Pin 10 Charge 24.1v Pin 11 Interference caution lamp - 0.1v Pin 16 Illumination - 28.9v I thought it was odd that "charge" reads 24v but Illumination and Power Source see the 29v coming from the battery. I have no idea what "serial date" is, 8.5v seemed like an odd voltage. Anyway, here's a video of what it does now. Has anyone else trouble shot one of these before?
I rolled the dice and bought the dash off Aliexpress and it seems to work. The temperature and fuel display work, segments of the hour meter blink with the indicator light but it seems to be counting. I don't know if the warning lights work, none of them come on at startup but I can't remember any of them coming on in the old one either. https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005005576965669.html?spm=a2g0o.order_list.order_list_main.58.2c831802SB0MEZ
Hello, I have the same problem, have you found a solution? Thank you
That unit is still available on aliexpress. The digital hour meter doesn't work correctly on mine but everything else works. I added an analog 24v meter along side it.
merci
I only found the LCD screen, I'm just going to try to change it https://fr.aliexpress.com/item/1005005862254644.html?spm=a2g0o.productlist.main.1.76868af8tdROKm&algo_pvid=6406e150-99f0-461c-8730-12ef31ecd087&algo_exp_id=6406e150-99f0-461c-8730-12ef31ecd087-0&pdp_npi=4%40dis%21EUR%2128.99%2128.99%21%21%2129.49%2129.49%21%402103963717377861020861557e86ec%2112000034613191853%21sea%21FR%216249731512%21ABX&curPageLogUid=eIOoFxXKhh2K&utparam-url=scene%3Asearch%7Cquery_from%3A
I have also ordered the Display in AliExpress and Put IT into my PC10-7. Also the warning Lights do Not Work, hast anyone a solution? IS IT a defect ON Display oder a other cable Order of the display?
Did you buy the board or the whole display? I had many light bulbs burned out in my old display.
I bought the whole Display. Could it bei a reason, my PC10-7 has 12v electric, the Display 24v!?
My PC75 is 24v, did it say it would work on yours?