Greetings, new to forum and to heavy equipment. I have ran a few searches but coming up short handed. Does anyone have cross references to the following filters: Aux. Hydraulic Filter on top of machine Komatsu part #201-973-7480, I do not see a part number on the filter. Cab air filters (located behind the seat) Komatsu part #22B-979-1740, Baldwin #PA5683 Cab air filter under seat I can not find a part number in the parts book? Fuel separator Komastu part #21W-04041480, Wix #33614. I am looking for some more options in terms of cross references such that I can source locally. I have talked with the Komatsu dealer but most have to be ordered and are a few weeks out. Thank you for any help, Brent
201-973-7480 is the element number, I don't find a cross reference anywhere. My guess is that this filter is for the return from the aux lines installed for a hammer or whatever, but it's just a guess. The hyd element in the tank should be a 21W-60-41121 crosses to a Fleetguard HF35512. The Komatsu number is listed on Ebay and Amazon if you can't find it anywhere else. I came up with this other cab air filter: 22B-979-1730 which is a Baldwin PA5651 Fuel filter 600-311-7460 Baldwin BF954 Oil filter 600-211-2110 Baldwin BT8409 Air filter 600-185-1310 Baldwin RS3988 Outer, 600-185-1320 Baldwin RS3703 inner if it has. Cheers
Thank you lantraxco Yes the 201-973-7480 is the element number, serves the thumb. I could not find a cross reference either, maybe I just need to order from Komatsu. The hyd element in the tank should be a 21W-60-41121 crosses to a Fleetguard HF35512. I found the cab air filter: 22B-979-1730 which is a Baldwin PA5651 on Baldwins site as well but when I crossed it with NAPA it did not work. I will try another manuf. or get the Baldwin one and see if it works. I found the fuel filter but was looking for the separator element. I found a Wix cross but was hoping for something further? Thanks again for the reply and help. Brent
So, the NAPA 2844 air filter didn't fit or? NAPA number for the tank filter is 7001 The NAPA number for the separator is a 3614 Ain't this fun? LOL
Yes when I got the NAPA 2844 for the Cab air but it didn't work. The rear air filter for the machine requires a notch. I will buy the Baldwin, I found a picture of that and it appears to match what I have. Yeah much too fun, not looking forward to an actual equipment breakage............
No, the 2844 is supposed to be the one under the seat, the one with the notch is the PA5683 which NAPA doesn't cross. You can get that Baldwin number PA5683 from Graingers if you have one nearby. Well, the good news is they just about run forever, if you do the maintenance and don't damage them