Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu shop manual

toreed47 ยท 2009-06-26 11:41

I have an 1984 pc200lc-3 s/n 21277 does the shop manual cover the engine and hoe? I am looking for a manual some places say you have to buy one for each and others claim to cover both. I'm thinking about a cd I had one on my case backhoe and it was real good and cheaper than the book. What do you think I know all of you have put out some good advice from what I have read on here. Thanks toreed47

Replies1
  1. #1John C.2009-06-26 19:37

    In those days the service manual covered maintanance items on the engine and specifications but no rebuild info. The rebuild manuals were separate. As I recall they used the S6D110 engine and not the S6D95. I could be wrong though. I have never seen a CD for Komatsu machines of that age but that doesn't mean they don't exist. The only likely place to get one is from a dealer. Good Luck!