I have a WA 500 in the workshop with a EO 1 + Call fault code, Buzzer sounds then the machine de-rates power Shop manual says short circuit in trans oil temp sensor (Which Ive replaced). Has anyone come across this before? Or any ideas, would be appreciated.
My a500 has the same problem did you figure out what it was?
Anyone ever figured this out? My unit is doing the same
What is your model and serial number? Might be able to help you.
It's a Komatsu WA500-3lk, serial number : A72054 The machine derates, loses power and flashes a "call e01" on the dash. I cleared the codes via the dash and when the problem reoccurred err 91 was showing on the dash
The E01 Call is a action code for the operator, the failure code 91 is something we can take action on. The 500-3 self diagnosis was pretty cool for it's day but a little underwhelming by todays standards. Controllers back in the day were not the best at talking with one another, the code 91 is advising us that the issue is on the engine side. So to make things interesting you are going to locate the Engine Controller, it is in the cab below and to the rear of your boom/bucket controls. Believe if you open up the right hand cab door and remove flat side panel you will see 3 controllers, from parts book view it is the one closest towards from of machine. Please verify that this is the ECM by decals or part number on the controller. Komatsu's ECM's on the -3LK machines were mounted in the cab and were Komatsu made ECM's, the next generation of wheel loaders is when the engine mounted Cummins ECM makes an appearance. Once you identified the Engine Controller you will need to peek in and view the code(s) flashing on a 2 digit display. Attached some information that ma be useful, post back what engine codes you discover.
Coalrulz, sorry for the late reply, been abit busy for us. Small update, I found a pre-filter above the tank, inside that had a strainer filled with sand and muck. Cleaned it out and we havnt had any codes or issues with the machine so far. I plan to drain the tank and try my best to clean it out and I clean the strainer most mornings before work and it's next to nothing but the big girl is back to work. Thanks for all the help guys
Got the call error 01 so I pulled the cover and saw e 7b on the display I attached a picture from a video I took of it. I see it says the code represents low pressure from the fuel supply pump, should I change the pump?