Could not find any references to the WA1200 loader so here are some photos of these monsters. Approx 230 ton & coal bucket approx 40cu yard. The one up on stands was set up to pull the final drives/brake hubs off for brake piston reseal. Engine Cummins QSK60. John
Peak Downs by any chance? Are those later spec dash 3 models John or have they simply had the updated air-cleaner mod? Brake actuating bypassing the duo's and leaking externally at the hub or brake cooling bypassing the duo's and o-ring and over filling and diluting the finals and diff?
I loved our WA500s and 600 and the older 450s for loading trucks I ran an 800 but would love to take a 1200 for a spin. I always wanted to go work down under but im scared of kangroos
Chris, the wheel hub repair job was at Blackwater on their first 1200. Brake actuating 10w oil was bypassing the piston seals and filling the diff/final drives. Hubs got sent to KAL Brisbane for an upgrade. The other machine is at Goonyella. They are all dash 3s. John
aw The Mountain Mover ...nice I pre delivered one my self......
very large loader.
Good bits of gear!
SMS Equipment will be assembling two WA1200's in the Elk Valley of BC over the next few months. First loads of parts are due to start arriving in the next couple weeks. First machine should be in the dirt by late July.
so big wheel loader, nice, in china, there is no any wheel loader like this.