i am working on a wa320-5 that randomly throws three codes. The serial number is a32942. Dx19kz. Motor 1 solenoid system Dx20kz. Clutch solenoid system Dw26kz. motor 2 solenoid system I found some info online that showed some continuity checks and resistance measurements but not very helpful. Does anyone know any common issues? I ohmed out the motor 1 and motor 2 coils and they were good, but not sure where the clutch solenoid is located. The codes only become active when the operator is pushing into an asphalt pile pretty hard. As soon as the codes come up the machine “derates” and has no power. If we shut it off and restart all is good until the next push.
Cara tô com uma komatsu aqui dessa mesma forma wa 200 da esse mesmo erro queria sua ajuda
Please open a new thread describing your concerns in detail, this will help others to help you.
Please refer to attached file.
Clutch solenoid valve locate at transmission case.
I have a DX19KZ Error where can i find the Motor 1 solenoid or where is it located?