Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatsu WB97 R

spanner ยท 2011-10-23 21:30

We have just inherited a Komatsu WB97 R backhoe. Looks a bit cheap and nasty. Anyone know much about these machines. We have Komatsu loaders and they are great machines but this just looks a bit " poverty pack " to me.

Replies2
  1. #1BillSieverding2013-11-27 21:15

    Hey Spanner am wondering how you went with your Komatsu backhoe.....am looking at one and would like to know how your one ended up going

  2. #2ageruntho2013-12-07 15:28

    The last company I worked for bought a new komatsu backhoe. The things I did like were the great visability and the quick coupler for changing between the bucket and forks. I didn't like the way you change gears or how much the machine bounced while traveling down the road. The backhoe controls also felt slow and didn't respond well. The machine had a cheap look and feel to it. Its not a john deere.