Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

komatsu wb97r-2 antitheft code blocked

GTpesado · 2024-07-29 15:35

hello I have a komatsu backhoe wb97r-2 that has a anti-theft function that locks the trany ....it appears the operator has lost the code and i need to reset it. does any one know how to do it? this is the info that i have on it

Replies7
  1. #1GTpesado2024-07-29 15:40
  2. #2GTpesado2024-07-29 19:33
  3. #3Jamie S2024-08-10 09:45

    Hi Mate I have the same backhoe and a similar issue. My controller has stopped working. To unlock the anti theft function you need to have a 4 digit number. Press the button on the bottom right and enter the first digit and the press that button again and so on until all 4 digits are entered.

  4. #4Jamie S2024-08-10 09:54

    Komatsu operator Manual

  5. #5Eric Martin2024-08-10 10:07

    Thanks alot Mate… Is there any way to find out what the code is for the controler? I bought this machine with it locked and i how do i tell what the code is thanks

  6. #6Jamie S2024-08-10 10:42

    I asked Komatsu Australia and they said that they don’t record the PIN numbers for each vehicle. Try looking on the case as that’s what the manual says

  7. #7Eric Martin2024-08-10 13:04

    Ok thanks a lot. I will give it a try