Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Komatzu D31px steering

macdanny ยท 2013-04-11 00:03

Can anyone tell what is going on with my dozer, When you move forward it pulls to the right . But when you back up it pull evenly. Is there an adjustment on it? If anyone can help I would sure be thankfull. Mac

Replies3
  1. #1southernman132013-04-16 20:47

    I've got a d31p-20lgp never had that issue though. Can you have someone watch the sprocket on the right track while going forward and see if it's locking up. Just a suggestion. Also I have an extra frame,blade,cyldiners whole assay basically if you have a use for one, it's all new.

  2. #2macdanny2013-04-18 08:23

    Thanks I will try what you said, It just doesn't make since for it to do in one dirrection and not the other..Someone said, I may need a drive motor on that side. But that doesn't make since to me in my thinking.

  3. #3Peter Kennedy2013-04-20 20:20

    Check you steering brake adjustment Might not be set correctly