Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kommunist Kat Gets Ready For A Little Plowing

King of Obsolete ยท 2007-11-12 19:22

the snows have finally come and it is time to get KOMMUNIST KAT ready for a little plowing. of course i cheated and used the loader to put him in the heated shop. he has not ran since last may so over night in the shop will make starting easier. (i used the 922 loader to put him in the shop) thansk KoO Published Author

Replies4
  1. #1wrenchbender2007-11-12 19:47

    Looks like you're off to a good start KoO. You got that white stuff on the ground again, it was 70 degrees here today and sunny.lol

  2. #2surfer-joe2007-11-12 22:40

    Man, I had to get up and turn the furnace on just from looking at the picture. It brought back bad memories all right, I still shiver at the thought of some of the cold weather work I've done. No more of that for sure!

  3. #3Lashlander2007-11-12 22:55

    Came through Anchorage yesterday and they had about 6 new inches. I'm really not ready for it.

  4. #4EZ TRBO2007-11-15 22:48

    Ah, the great white stuff that graces the north. How much do you have on the ground so far? They are talking for it down here(Wisconsin) middle of next week, see how much we get. Who and what do you plow(gov't trails, logging roads, etc?) Trbo