MY excavator had a swivel joint prob, then once fixed, unloading from trailer, I noticed my controls were spongy, then I lost the right side. I had the pump pulled, RD101-61112, and the guy resurfaced the pump plate, due to scratches it lost power he said, its suppose to look like a mirror. Once it was put back on, we cleaned the tank with rags, put new fluid and about a half hour later, same thing happen, took it down and it was that same damn plate has scratches (little grooves) in it. So he resurfaced again, this time its very thin and can not be resurfaced anymore so I put new filters and filtered the new hydraulic fluid, put together and worked great for one hour, now I have great power on both sides, tracks, pull, scoup everything EXCEPT swing let and right, its dead, I exercise the joy sticks left and right and it does moves somewhat, but not near what its suppose to.....Im ready to set fire to the machine and watch it burn,...I failed to tell you I put a new head on it and a fuel injecotr pump, and never got to use it between these new problems.. I do love my machine, just dont know what to do, anyone can help please?
How many piston pumps does this machine have? If only two then it sounds as if the pumps have no problem as you have good left and right drive. Sounds like a problem with your pilot joystick
the pump is a "dual" action A/B side of piston pump, I spoke to my guy that rebuilt it and he said same thing, perhaps trash in joy stick valve, but what Im thinking is to test the PSI off each pump at the valve block and then I will test the PSI at the swivel pump, man the track final drives are strong, every thing is strong,...except the swing...I will see how to test the pilot joystick and do that today, I brought it home with me, I do appreciate your help Mike dave
Sounds like your swing brake isn't releasing. Does it pull the engine when you try to swing. If it does there is a shuttle valve to the brake that could be plugged up. Never worked on a kabota but the principles should be the same.
No, no draw down or any reaction...I dont know what everything else works strong,..but the swing is weak....I dont know how to check the joy stick or anywhere else in the valves...I dont want to mess something up