I'm looking at a Kubota 310 wheel loader to buy. I can't find anything about them when I search the internet. Anyone have any knowledge about them. Thanks! Bill
is it this http://www.equipmenttraderonline.com/find/listing/1999-KUBOTA-310-91970723 Not a wheel loader but it is a kubota 310 haha
botabill, you gonna have a hard time to find one since the 310 are not sold by kubota u.s.a, but only by kubota canada!! except to going at the dealer, its a rare machine to find in the canadians used market..
The R310 was not a big seller in the USA and had a relatively short production run. We sold some R410s and quite a few R510 back in the 1990s. The R310 was rated at 26.6 gross hp, came standard with a .4 cu yd bucket, had an operating weight of 4980 lbs (w/ 2 post rops) and had a rated tipping load of 2900 lbs. They were cute little machines and nice to run. When the 20 series came about in the late 90s, Kubota no longer offered this size in the US. To this day the R420 is the smallest here.
I have an r310 with a backhoe. Nice handy little machine.