I’ve got an SVL90-2 and so does a guy I do some work for and the front hydraulic couplers were leaking, thinking this may happen to the 75s too. The dealer doesn’t sell a rebuild kit for these and I can’t seem to find any info online, they want you to buy the whole coupler. Seems like a waste if you could just replace some O rings. I’ve attached a pic of the couplers. You push in on them to release hydraulic pressure. They are made by Faster.
I have cleaned up JD AG couplers which were hanging up. Was also not able to find kits but did replace some Vitron O-rings with a box kit type. One was not able to get working again so just bought a new one.
I think that's a standard coupler for skid steers and similar construction. I've never done those, but like Alldodge, I've done plenty of ag ones from an o ring kit. search "flat face coupler repair" and you'll get lots of videos. the trouble will be finding a kit like you said, or buy the o rings individually, the back up rings are probably fine if you have any.
Quick coupling Female V0511-77150......Kubota 7246802..............Bobcat 1901747004.......Takeuchi 84390118............Case.......$55 Male V0511-77140......Kubota 7246799...............Bobcat 1901747002.........Takeuchi I made this list a while back.
Thanks for that Heymccall. Are they not rebuildable or are they just not worth the time to rebuild them?
You can put new orings / back up rings as long as the body is good, slides and locks. Has not been beat on with a hammer, brick, hard hat, cave man style etc. Ill replace the orings if at all possible. But usually in my business the above mentioned has happened. Any hydraulic shop can get you the rings/back ups. Only takes a few minutes to change out.
Also might add if you got the number off the coupler its probably a stucchi you can get the qds pretty cheap online. We started using some Chinese made couplers with pretty good success.
Try Summit Hydraulics on the net.
LOL! That made me laugh. I use my Swiss Army multitool to pound the coupler open and closed when they hang up. However, since they started putting the pressure relief in them by pushing in on the couplers on the machine side, that certainly reduced the amount pounding and cuss words they get. I just wish they would put the pressure relief on the high flow side as well. My Okada breaker pounds the couplers, which dents the male coupler pretty good and after a while has to be replaced.
I'm pretty sure the low flow pressure relief also relieves the high flow side. I've got an SVL95 and push in the low flow side when connecting or disconnecting high flow attachments and it seems to make a difference.
You know, I never tried relieving the low flow side to see if it would release the high flow as well. I will try that next time.
https://apps.kubotausa.com/illustrated-parts/
Yes, it would appear as if the high flow couplings could be relieved of residual pressure by depressing the standard flow couplers. And, as we already knew, seals are available for the couplings where they thread into the manifold. What we don't know, or see, is how to disassemble them further, get the unlisted seals, and stop them from leaking externally.
Does anyone ever rebuild these? Standard qd on a 1/2" hose. that's not even worth the time. Sure seals are cheap. Just replace the fitting. I'm the first one to fix over replace. I asked if you could rebuild and the hydraulic shop laughed at me. If you want to play you have to pay. If that machine ran a breaker prolly not worth rebuilding anyway. Keep your connections clean. If you run a breaker cough up the coin to replace them every year.
I still has the tooling to take apart the Parker FF501 couplings (and FF751). For a few dollars, I could reseal $40 couplings. Unfortunately, the Parker FF series isn't compatible with the current couplings, which interchange with Parker FE series.