Hi, Recently purchased a 2013 Kubota K008-3 and am looking to get an auger for it but since the hydraulic auxiliary is only one way I'm hoping someone here may have some information I need for this. There is a conversion kit from Kubota (just over $400 CAD) part is K7748 Has anyone gotten this kit and willing to share pictures / information on what it contains, including possibly the manual with it? I believe it just extends and redirects the Tank return line to the top of the hydraulic manifold and changes the pedal attachment to have a welded on bar to do 2-way. I would like to install a 3rd line leaving the tank return line intact and would need to know what fittings / Threads would be used to attach the additional Hydraulic line. I'm guessing that it would be metric threads and am trying to get the parts together before taking it apart and have to wait on parts. Thanks, James
$400 sounds like steal. All of my minis (no Kubotas) still have the return to tank. They have a 3way ball valve. Turned one direction directs 2nd line to tank, for 1way operation. Turned 90°, it directs the 2nd line to the auxiliary value, allowing 2way operation. Again, at that price point, it sounds like a steal.