Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota KH18 Quick coupler

MarcusZ1967 ยท 2024-09-16 14:06

I decided to draw it up this morning. Good, bad or ugly?

Replies4
  1. #1John V2024-09-20 10:26

    Good idea! Have you checked to see if any off-the-shelf kubota quick attaches will fit the KH18? I have a komatsu pc35mr-2. I ended up buying a second hand wedge coupler for a Deere 27d. They both used 35mm pins, nearly the same pin center-to-center, and nearly the same ear width. Opened up a world of attachments for the machine.

  2. #2MarcusZ19672024-09-20 13:22

    We can cut this out and weld it up alot cheaper than I've found online.

  3. #3MarcusZ19672024-09-24 09:51

    This KH18 has just under 2.00" pins, not quite 50mm or 2". Average mic out at 1.925"-1.93". 12" p-p and 6.25 width. (edit: 50mm = 1.9685". Prolly wear on a 50mm ) The boss for hookup will be 3.5"dia. almost went with 4".

  4. #4MarcusZ19672024-09-25 19:25

    Getting started. Boss material 2 cut, 2 more atm.