Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota kx 057-4

90plow ยท 2011-04-06 21:11

Went to the dealer the other day and are seriously considering buying a new machine and trading in our kx 151 and nh ec 35. The machine were looking at is a kubota kx 057 with cab heat air thumb, tilting blade, and quick coupler buckets. Any of you guys know of any problems with these machines? I tested it for a few minutes in the little area at the dealer while we were there and theyre going to drop one off for us to demo as soon as we break ground on a new job. Just wondering your guys thoughts. Thanks Eric

Replies7
  1. #1tool_king2011-04-06 22:44

    Who was the dealer you were at?

  2. #290plow2011-04-07 08:40

    Powerco

  3. #390plow2011-04-10 06:21

    Anyone?

  4. #4xcmark2011-04-10 09:31

    you may be better off posting this in the mini excavator section. As a whole Kabota minis are great machines with very few problems , I have seen post where some owners say the thumbs are a liitle week and some times crack if your picking rock or heavy all the time,

  5. #5wolf442011-04-14 22:08

    I have a Kx-71-3 and it is great. I bought it used with 346 hrs built a progressive thumb for it, never looked back. great machine, solid engine

  6. #6Carl Peter2011-04-24 13:17

    Did you ever demo the kx057 looked at this machine looks like a nice unit

  7. #7Carl Peter2011-04-24 13:22

    I would like to demo the cat 305.5 D and the kx057-4