Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota Kx screen error

dean1011 ยท 2024-06-20 08:58

Hi I am wondering if anyone here has come across this error in their Kubota Kx excavator? I cannot seem to find out what it is or how to reset it. Any help would be great.

Replies4
  1. #1Kobe Steel2024-06-21 05:48

    Hi here is all I could find from the manual. See attached Best regards

  2. #2dean10112024-06-21 07:02

    Thanks for your help, I will have a look later today to see what else I can come up with and will let you know if I get any further.

  3. #3dean10112024-06-27 06:39

    Thanks for your help once again. When I hit switch 4 for more information I get the following screen. If you have any knowledge on this it would be a great help.

  4. #4Kobe Steel2024-06-27 18:32

    Hi From what I can see in the service literature, the code you have may refer to a setting issue with the AI ( Auto Idle ) system. I will email you the information I have regarding the AI system and accessing the dealer service mode so you can run diagnostic checks. The information in the manual is very limited so if you go to make any changes to system setting then make sure you take photos of the screen to refer back to any original parameters in case yo need to revert back to them. best of luck.