Hope there are some Kubota mechanics out here who could help lead me in the right direction. For starters just so you know my economy mode does not work, but everything seems to work fine except when I turn the AC on all hydraulics slows down, turn off the A/C and the hydraulics come back to normal? Any idea what this could be causing this. Engine RPMs do not die and it is still running at 2200 RPMs. Thank you
Well, this is one I haven't heard of before. Has eco mode ever worked? If so....was the ac shutting off then too? The only thing I can think of would be a voltage drain causing something to partially close due to low voltage. I've never heard of an ac system tied into an eco mode system
So I disconnected the plug to the solenoid for the EP solenoid I think EP stands for Eco and power mode. and it didn’t do it anymore so the solenoid must be stuck or bad. It must be stuck in Eco mode and the light doesn’t come on on the dash don’t know but it’s unplugged. Thanks for the help