Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota KX121-2 hydraulic problems

Dhg07777 ยท 2019-09-29 18:12

I have a several pieces of equipment and pretty much do most of my repairs. I have forklifts,skidsteers,tractors and dumptrucks. I have a Kubota KX121-2 mini excavator that is having some hydraulic problems. It was working fine and it sat for 3-4 months. Then I started it back up and the main hydraulics do not work. ( tracks, boom and bucket) The secondary pump that runs the blade and turntable work well. we noticed a hissing/air sound on startup for few second and hydraulics work for mere seconds then it stops completely. sometimes hear bubbles or air in the hydraulic tank ( tank is slightly overfilled) On the KX121-2 there is very little electronics compared to my KX121-3 ( newer model) It seems like there is a main relief valve stuck open, allowing fluid to flow back into the tank at a high rate ? Hydraulics are my weak spot..... Has anyone had a similar issue ? Thanks Don

Replies0

No replies yet.