Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota kx121-2 overhaul!

cps ยท 2009-04-27 16:04

Heres a Kubota kx121-2 that i have just overhauled for a customer, full new u/c, all pins and bushes and a new paint job! A few Pictures of what it was like before i started, the cab was remove at this stage, you can see it was abit rusty!

Replies11
  1. #1cps2009-04-27 16:11

    A few more!

  2. #2coopers2009-04-27 17:21

    Very nice!

  3. #3tyler5652@yahoo2009-04-27 18:13

    Well damn that turned out real well. Your real good at what you do

  4. #4landtekk2009-04-27 18:51

    Just curious, howmany hrs on the machine pre-rebuild. Scott

  5. #5stormdodger2009-04-29 01:42

    Nice job there CPS, how long did it take?

  6. #6Cheney2009-05-03 11:30

    well done,it is so nice.

  7. #7cps2009-05-03 12:06

    Hi Guys, thanks for the kind replys!:thumbsup sorry for the slow reply! There was 4800hrs almost on the Kubota before rebuild! It took a long time, about three weeks or so! The slow thing was being called out on break downs as well! have to keep everyone happy Rite? A few late nights towards the end as the customer needed it back!

  8. #8HeyUvaVT2009-05-04 12:13

    WOW thats is a huge difference...very nice job

  9. #9redneckpete2009-05-05 23:18

    How much did that cost the customer? Pete

  10. #10Jeff S2009-05-13 23:46

    CPS, Looks great! I'm new to the forum and I tried posting a new thread but I can't yet. I'm trying to find a place to get aftermarket drive sprockets for my old Kubota Kh 60. I saw your thread and figured you would probably be the person to know! I also need both axles. Sprockets part # 68741-14433 Axles part# 68741-14312 Thanks Jeff S

  11. #11Ace K2012-08-16 02:33

    Wow great job!