New to the forum! Does anyone have any experience with the hydraulics on a 2009 Kubota kx121-3? I recently purchased my first used excavator and it appears my hydraulics may not be working to their max potential. I first noticed when in fast travel mode (both throttle up and down) I can't quite turn either track individually but if I engage both together it goes in either direction fine. I tried reducing track tension but to no avail. It seems to have plenty of pushing power in low gear but still possibly weak when operating tracks individually. I also noticed it doesn't have the ability to lift its total weight when putting both the blade down then also applying down pressure with the boom. It lifts either side individually. Any thoughts or insight would be appreciated.
I am currently having this issue with my kx121-3SS. It’s a 2007 with 3000 hours. Could someone help please.