Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Yanmar vio 55 hydraulic

hobbydigger ยท 2020-04-18 02:27

Hi guys. I have a question. Anybody know what is this on picture? I have no idea. The hydraulic oil is leacking on the upper side, and i wonder to know what is this. This thing has no wire connection, just two hydraulic hoses.

Replies4
  1. #1tool_king2020-04-19 08:41

    They are calling a a 172486-76760,CONNECTOR.There is oring at the top of it you can replace . What is you email address ? In send you a parts break down . It is on page 110. This machine is Ammann /Yanmar

  2. #2hobbydigger2020-04-19 09:05

    My bad. Now i found that, the upper hose leaking, not this "steel can". But, anyway i am curious. Why is this "steel can", what for, what is its task. I did not understand you, what is on the page 110? I will send you my email on private message.

  3. #3tool_king2020-04-19 11:17

    In the parts manual.

  4. #4hobbydigger2020-04-19 13:56

    This service manual will help me a lot. Thank you very much.