Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

kubota kx41-3 swing bearing

water man ยท 2015-07-21 15:17

new to forum as well as this piece of equipment, kx41-3 has 3 grease nipples where you would grease swing arm bearing. The owners manual says grease 20 to 30 pumps turn 90 degrees and grease 20 to 30 pumps etc. It does not say which of the three grease zerks to use or what the other two are for. Any help would be appreciated.:Banghead

Replies4
  1. #1Tags2015-07-21 21:22

    IF it is setup like other Kubotas I'm pretty sure the one closest to the cab is the swing gear, the one in the middle is the swing bearing, and the outside one is for the end of the cylendar that swings the boom. I can check for sure tomorrow.

  2. #2water man2015-07-22 09:12

    thanks a bunch, kinda lost since it's an older machine with part of the stickers gone and no repair manual.

  3. #3fvnfarmer2015-07-25 21:37

    I just checked the manual for my KX161-3 and this is correct.

  4. #4water man2015-07-27 09:38

    thanks, sure i'll be asking more questions.