KX41 V3 One of the Hyd. hose's going to control handle as a hole in hose. Ordered a new hose, and waiting for it to come in. Question I have is how to remove old hyd. hose from the control handle. Diagram it looks like a quick connect, but not sure till I get new hose. Also looks like I have to loose manifold control valves to get to the hose to unbolt from control valve spool.
Good day Normal procedure will be to remove fasting screws (4) lift the handle detach the offending hose (Normally a screw fitting) release the remaining end and replace the hose, Tip you can always join the old hose to the new and drag it to the remaining fixing. Tip if the housing is adjustable slide it back to give as much loose hose as possible - have plugs available save making a mess with the fluid. I hope this answers your question. Kind regards Uffex
Not so easy to use "Paste." command
you can get the complete manual download
Don’t the kubotas have quick connects ? You can them loose with a wrench that fits tight around the hose. Push the hose up at the same time use your wrench to push up on the bottom of the quick release keeping it pushed up pull the hose loose. Sometimes you got work with it but not overall hard