Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

KUBOTA KX41V3 REMOVE IDLER WHEEL

auctioneeral ยท 2019-05-03 06:42

Does anybody know how to remove and replace front idler wheel on kx41v3. I know the track as to come from as i have a new track to put on ,but as getting ready to take track off. I notice the idler wheel is shot bearing gone and inside part of idler wheel is gone. I been told that once track is off. The idler wheel assy. will slide right out the front of under carriage.

Replies5
  1. #1Tones2019-05-03 08:29

    What you have been told is 100% correct

  2. #2auctioneeral2019-05-03 20:29

    Thanks.

  3. #3uffex2019-05-04 05:05

    Good day Suggest you inspect the remaining components often they will wear out together. Kind regards Uffex

  4. #4ITW2019-05-04 18:29

    My experience on y Kubota is that if one side goes the other goes pretty quick after, so do both when you are at it. It's possible to change only the bearings that did I do on one of mine and the same for the rollers. Video of that here:

  5. #5auctioneeral2019-05-08 20:03

    Got new idler wheel today and install with new rubber tracks