Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kx121-3st auto idle problems

Juskol18 · 2019-05-04 11:28

The other day my operator left the key to our kubota kx121-3st excavator at his house, so he tried all the equipment keys that he had with him. He was able to get the ignition to turn and the screen and fuel pump to come on but the starter would never engage. Of course it hung in this position even with the key out. So I had him unhook the battery and I went and got a new ignition switch. After replacing the ignition switch the machine will no longer auto idle down? I used to hear a beep when I pushed either button beside the throttle but now I get no response. Is there anything I could check? I hate to replace the “throttle box” if that isn’t the issue. Im wondering if we may have unplugged something, or it’s just a coincidence this went out at the same time.

Replies1
  1. #1Juskol182019-05-13 23:49

    Bump!