Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota kx957-4 hydraulics

DGMM ยท 2012-02-22 05:44

Hi all, new here, great forum, very helpful. I recently bought anew 2011 kubota kx057-4 to add to my collection of gear. With this I matched up a new OZ Turner flail mower. I had it all matched up, machine oil flow and correc hyd motor on mower, by the kubota dealer and Oz Turner dealer. now from day dot the mower when humming along at full RPM rapidly slows to about half RPM every time you even slightly move a track or any boom/stick/bucket movement??? On the same note while digging, only one function will work at any one time, ie your loading a truck, crowding bucket/ stick away and boom up, only stick away will do anything. Let go of stick and bucket will crowd.let go of bucket and boom will lift??? From what I can gather kubota know about a problem but won't admit it, they are sending a tech to test the machine and until they test it they won't say there is or isn't a problem. Has anyone had similar problems??? Or had a machine fixed for similar reasons??? Cheers

Replies0

No replies yet.