(Posting for a friend) Have a grey market Kubota LT 292 equivalent (LT2020 on Kilowatt rating from Japan). Tried lowering the Three Point Hitch to run the tiller, and no response. It is stuck in the highest point and will not descend. I checked to see if it was jammed, and it is not physically stuck. The tiller engages on the PTO and spins. I topped up the hydraulic fluid, and all is well there. I pulled off the cover and the depth lever is attached, and is rotating the shaft at the top of the Three point hitch case. I am tempted to pull off the top plate to see what this shaft is connected to, and suspect that there is a valve that is stuck under the cover plate in the top position. I spoke to another member who had a similar problem on a different make tractor years ago, and he had to get the hydraulic valve rebuilt to control the lift arms on his tractor's three point hitch. Has anyone any idea on what steps I should take to trouble shoot this?
No replies yet.