Hey guys, having a difficult time locating a cutting edge for a 580k. Everyone seems to be having trouble locating one or its backordered for a month. Anyone have a hot lead on locating one new or used? Thanks in advance
That will be hard to find because of the turned up ends. Have you considered adding a straight bolt on one to the existing one ? A 90 inch one should be readily available.
Do you mean the corners wrap up around? I thought this was a straight cutting edge I guess. The bolt spacing is 10 holes on 8” center. Not sure what the others are
The parts book shows the turned up corners. Perhaps your edge has been modified ?
Are you wanting the straight bolt on edge that bolts to the weld on with the wrapped corners?
Perhaps it’s been modified so it’s easier to find an edge I guess. I talked to a guy I know who works for the township where I live. Finally found a place who had the cutting edge and yes it’s the straight bolt on non wrapped corners. There are corner cutter welded on. Pricey but didn’t have many options. Most case construction shops have closed around our way just have to drive a little farther now.
Thanks for the help though! I’m sure I’ll be back!