Any one else noticed a substantial increase in kubota parts prices? I ordered a seal kit for a swing cylinder on my Kubota L48 on 2/4/25 for $84.45. I meant to order two kits to do both cylinders. Went back on Coleman's website and it's now $97.12, a 15% increase in one month! Yikes. Guess we should all strap in for the consequences of electing a clown.
I still prefer this ‘clown’ over the one who couldn’t get a sentence together. Seems to be getting some things done in a positive way. Prices of everything have been leaving the stratosphere for well over ten years. Just my thoughts! Mike
Ya, sure, prices just started going up on everything. Lol My price on that bridge is still the same, if you’re interested.
LOL...........Oh boyyyyyyyyyyyy
Good thing he didn't ask for naked pictures of "alleged" clowns wife, that could get a feller in hot water.
Take your coffee shop itching back to the coffee shop. No room for it here.
Thread closed. HEF is not the place for politics. See the forum rules - HeavyEquipmentForums Specifically this part -