Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota R630

Rick Evans ยท 2025-02-13 15:17

Hey guys I just bought a 2017 R630 with 2000 hrs on it. Iron Inventory said they went over the machine and it was good. I got it delivered and no a/c The belt is missing, so I can only assume the compressor is seized or something is going on. I'm a retired Toyota/Lexus tech and am going to throw a belt on it. Is there a place I can download a manual for this machine? I assume you access the back of the engine from inside the cab? There is no room to get to that belt otherwise, from looking at it. Also needs a heater blower resistor, (only high speed on blower fan) and I have no idea where it is located. Any help is appreciated.

Replies3
  1. #1Vetech632025-02-13 16:04

    Looks like they lied huh

  2. #2reganj2025-02-13 20:11

    What about contacting Iron Inventory and see if they will do anything to correct what is not sold as advertised???

  3. #3InsleyGuy2025-02-13 21:12

    Try Messicks or Coleman equipment for manuals and parts and diagrams.