Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota RG30 tracked dumper

tefencing ยท 2016-06-15 14:46

Hi I'm hoping I've posted this in the right section! I have a machine here in the UK that uses a Kubota RG30 as the tracked base. I'm trying to source parts from Kubota but they tell me the RG30 is a grey import and to see if I can find part numbers. Does anyone have any diagrams/part numbers for the undercarriage parts? I've drawn a blank on the usual Google search. Thanks in advance

Replies6
  1. #1lantraxco2016-06-15 15:26

    Wait one, checking.....

  2. #2lantraxco2016-06-15 17:57

    Friend in Canada is sending me information, if you don't find it sooner, at least something is coming.

  3. #3lantraxco2016-06-15 18:06

    Have you tried Cautrac? http://www.cautrac.com/parts-detail.php?prod_id=36

  4. #4lantraxco2016-06-16 18:25

    Dropbox link for RG30 parts book, should work, if not PM me with your email and I will send that way: https://www.dropbox.com/s/asc2antlclmm7mu/Handlers Kub RG 30 parts.pdf?dl=0

  5. #5tefencing2016-06-18 01:50

    You went to a lot of effort, I appreciate that. Thank you very much!

  6. #6lantraxco2016-06-18 02:08

    No worries, that's what we're all here for :drinkup