Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

kubota rx 301

bryn ยท 2011-01-13 19:43

Hello,I have a kubota 3 ton mini excavator,I have tried for months to get hold of a workshop manual without any luck.Is there anybody who can give me some advice or help with the following.I cannot locate the engine oil filter,it does not appear to be on the block,i am sure it must have one somewhere,also the left hand track drives very slowly.The previous owner did tell me that it had been replaced with one from another model,i have removed the cover plates from both sides and they are different types of drives but there is no identification plate on the one that has been replaced.Has anyone any ideas or does anyone in Australia know of any wreckers for these machines,any help is very welcome many thanks.

Replies1
  1. #1tool_king2011-02-13 11:25

    I may be able to help you .What is the seial number of your machine ?