Heavy Equipment Forums Heavy Equipment Community

Kubota service/parts manual

rami1 ยท 2011-05-11 18:57

does anyone know where i can get any sort of manual parts or service for a Kubota K-030 any info would be appreciated cheers Rami1

Replies9
  1. #1ozfossil2013-08-21 00:23

    Hi Rami, I realise that your post was years ago, but I have just joined this forum and might be able to help a bit if still in need of information/manuals etc. I have a K030 as well. Cheers Peter Kuranda QLD

  2. #2Craig642014-05-05 00:30

    I'm chasing a parts breakdown for the final drive as I need to order another drive shaft..have you got one cheers Craig

  3. #3Rickqld2015-04-05 07:01

    Hi Peter I am also looking for manuals /info for a Kubota K030 excavator 1996 how do I go about making contact ?,never actually posted on a forum before . cheers Rick Kuranda QLD

  4. #4Garrie Denny2015-04-14 03:38

    Hi garrie here,still chasing a paper copy or original service,parts manual for my KH 151 Kubota , anyone help me ?

  5. #5hill 602015-08-10 17:35

    Gday Peter I am also looking for a copy of a parts manual for a K-030. My copy is in Japanese. Not easy.any help would be appreciated .Dave.

  6. #6Supply.Parts2015-08-10 17:46

    Hello guys, They have a lot of manuals here: http://777parts.net/

  7. #7rt2102016-07-25 04:30

    Hi! I am also looking for parts and service manual Kubota K-030-3 machines. I know this is Japanese marker used. About one month our collega disassembled the reduction gear and drive motor and now just wondering what is it Please help me. thanks

  8. #8steviemax2016-08-31 05:51

    Some manuals here... Hi, There are some Kubota manuals here, http://www.plantkeyshop.co.uk/epages/es132531.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/es132531/Categories , all can be downloaded.

  9. #9rt2102016-08-31 14:13

    Ok, thank you very much! Just the Kubota K-030-3 is missing :-(