Hello, I have a 2018 Kubota SSV 75 skid that isn't blowing hot air. I've replaced the thermostat and the electronic control valve behind the cab, checked coolant levels. Not sure what to do next. Another thing is that the A/C button on the control panel in the cab behind the seat doesn't come on but the fan switch works. Any help would be much appreciated.
Does your coolant (engine) temp come up to operating temp like it should? A stuck thermostat can keep the water temp low.
coolant gauge functions, and it goes up and sits just below 1/2. I stated that I replaced the thermostat so it shouldn't be stuck. I was suspicious of the old one so I actually just got done with replacing it before I started this thread.
Does the electronic control valve move when you move the control in the cab from cold to heat?
I haven't had the cab up while it's running, I'll have to do that. What am I looking for in the event that it isn't moving?
There should be some type of blending valve in the heater hose line somewhere. Make sure you don't have shutoff valves closed on the heater hoses where they connect to the engine
Electrical problem.